Biobanking will grow by 30% by 2020, will yours grow with it?
With Biobanking becoming increasingly important with the rise of biologic and personalised medicine making sure you can get the most out of your samples is key.
The conference will allow you to understand cross border regulatory requirements, the impact of the pending EU regulations, consent, efficient storage and tracking strategies to ensure quality. This will all allow you to move forward with your research and improve your drug discovery process.
We bring together leaders from industry, academia and institutions from across the globe facilitating learning and development to maximise your research opportunities.
Representatives from the UK Biobank, ISBER, Astrazeneca, and Leo pharma and many others highlight the newest and most innovative advances in the industry.
Overcome the challenges stopping you from having the most efficient biobank, enabling you to:
- Overcome data management challenges and how best to build an in house data system
- Maximise sample utilisation and quality
- Understand ethical and legal guidelines
- Understand worldwide requirements and standardisation within biobanking
- Collaborate and network between different institutes
- Understand the technical advances between sample collection, assaying, storage and retrieval