Ensure Biobank Growth with High Quality Samples, Effective Data Management, Knowledge Sharing and ComplianceBiobanks have set specific goals for 2015:
- Ensure consistent, high quality samples
- Develop and integrate effective data management systems
- Maximise sample access and utilisation
- Ensure compliance and effectively manage multi-country patient consent
Join biobank leaders from GSK, Auria Biobank, Biobank Graz, Sanofi, Merck, CNIO and more
to share the best strategies to achieve these goals, register today
to ensure your involvement in the discussion!
The Pharma IQ Global Biobanking Summit
has a seven-year track record of expert international speakers, compelling discussions and long-term networking opportunities. Join biobank leaders from across industry and academia and learn the latest developments in setting quality standards, integrating data management systems and forming public-private partnerships to increase sample utilisation.
P.S. Take a look at our BRAND NEW focus day on biobank funding and sustainability
Join us from the 18th to 20th May 2015 to:
- Explore the latest national and international initiatives to harmonise sample quality and data standards
- Identify the needs of both industry and academia in order to facilitate biobank collaboration
- Evaluate best strategies to ensure consistency of sample quality
- Increase sample utilisation and regulatory compliance with an effective sample management system